Motion Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The designer will understand brand expression across all channels and serve as a visual interpreter of the brand within the digital context. The role will interface with writers, digital strategists, developers, other marketing and brand constituents to create visually stunning, fully optimized desktop and mobile experiences.
- Translating business language, processes, and complex ideas into beautiful visualizations and compelling visual stories, balancing creativity, design thinking, and innovation with business acumen.
- Design in multiple media formats: photo imagery, illustration, and vector-based imagery, simple animations, video banners, and lead spaces.
- Work on intro videos, outro videos, product demos, webinar videos, and product ads.
- Optimize imagery for fast load times and the most optimal performance across device types and platforms.
- Ability to source images from royalty-free and licensed vendors that align with brand guidelines and standards and enhance and enrich the site experience.
- Prepare web page layouts for marketing pages, blog posts, search capture pages, campaign landing pages, registration pages, form designs, and other digital assets.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience of about 4+ Years for B2B products.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, videos, and/or other graphics.
- Solid knowledge of video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity, or other media editing software.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- Communication skills in English.
- Please send your resume and portfolio of your design work.