Customer Success Intern
Guidanz Inc. is the developer of two leading enterprise software products:
Skedler is an automation suite focused on IT operation analytics, Network analytics, Security analytics, Telco analytics, Log analytics, and Search Analytics. It is used and oem’d by leading companies such as HPE, Bosch, Anam Networks.
BI Connector is software that integrates visual analytics to BI platforms. It helps users to visualize BI data with their favorite tools such as Tableau or Power BI. It is used by leading companies like Toronto Health, Crowley Maritime, Aida Cruises.
Our vision is to provide easy-to-use software solutions for business problems using analytics, machine learning, and search.
How you can help
At Skedler, we are staunch believers in Product-Led-Growth (PLG). Our products are the main drivers of user acquisition, conversion, expansion, and retention. Therefore, we want Skedler to be entirely self-service – everything from awareness, learning, onboarding, configuration, usage, support, and renewal. Our goal is to deliver value & delight to our users within a very short time(~1 hour) and make the journey so effortless that they can’t imagine a day without our product.
Regardless of how easy the product is, customers need a human touch. Skedler’s customer success team helps our customers to overcome problems and experience value from our solution quickly.
If you have a keen interest in a customer-facing career and possess an analytical mind driven by curiosity, we need you! This is a paid internship with an excellent opportunity to learn rapidly and make a significant impact in a small team. Interns who excel will be invited to join as employees.
- Increase conversion from trial to paid users by creating and executing an omnichannel response program spanning chat, email, zoom, and support website
- Facilitate smooth conversion of trial users to paid users through communication, coordination, and automation
- Help new customers to successfully deploy the product to meet their use cases by helping them via chat, email, support website, and zoom.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – native speaker or fluent in US English.
- Be customer-focused and champion delightful user experience.
- Flexibility to work in shifts and weekends based on customer time zones to provide rapid response.
- Detail-oriented and keen observer of user experience
- Quick learner
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player, ability to coordinate a global team for rapid response to customers
- Technical background with hands-on knowledge of Linux, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Should be available to work full-time