Director / Manager of Demand Generation B2B SaaS
This role offers you a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to start from the ground up, and build, and scale funnels for multiple B2B SaaS products at Guidanz. If you have a successful experience in demand generation for SaaS products focused on North American and European markets, this opportunity is tailor-made for you. We are looking for marketing rockstars who are ready to spread their wings and build great marketing teams.
We are an entrepreneurial, talented, and collaborative team building world-class SaaS products for analytics automation. Our goal is to eliminate the need for manual, inefficient processes in analytics. We take an incubator approach and build teams that can grow the products as lines of business. We are profitable and our customers include the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe.
It is an exciting time to join us and drive the next phase of growth at Guidanz and your career.
Why you should join us
In addition to the table stakes such as great compensation with health insurance, virtual social events, the annual team get-togethers, star of the month awards, and more, you should join us to thrive in our entrepreneurial culture and values:
- A results-oriented flat organizational structure that encourages ownership, responsibility, and accountability.
- We have a relentless focus on continuous learning and improvement
- We offer a great opportunity to simplify analytics at the world’s leading organizations
- You save a ton of commute time with our remote-first organization
Last, but not least, you get to work in a small, friendly team that is focused on customer, organization, and individual growth.
- Own the marketing funnel for one or more products at Guidanz. From the top of the funnel to existing customers, your role is to increase the volume of leads, maximize conversion, and increase retention rates.
- Implement creative and effective ideas for bringing new leads into the funnel through online campaigns (SEO, Content, SEM, social media, forums, videos, etc), channel marketing, technical webcasts, non-spammy email campaigns, etc.
- Build analytics and results-driven marketing calendar that integrates all the marketing activities and deliverables.
- Create and manage a budget for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with Content Marketing Managers to build a content marketing calendar.
- Create a better experience online so that it is easy for our trial customers to upgrade to the paid version and for existing customers to upgrade to an enterprise license. Continuously brainstorm and run experiments to improve UX.
- Create proper follow-up materials for leads, trial customers, and customers
- Collaborate with sales to develop channel marketing and partner marketing strategy for increasing demand through partnerships.
- Familiar with or ready to learn Hubspot to help the team manage leads, email campaigns, and analytics. Not afraid to dig around in data to help create reports for the team meetings. Comfortable being a self-taught marketing automation master.
- Work with sales and customer success to make sure the proper reports are generated in order to track leads.
- Build the marketing team in accordance with the values of Guidanz.
- Degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years experience in Integrated Marketing for Software Products. Ideally, you have successful experience in managing demand-generation marketing campaigns (including budgeting) for SaaS products with a primary focus on the Americas and Europe.
- Excellent writing skills with a demonstrated ability to write/edit emails, landing pages, etc
- Strong verbal skills – ability to speak with global customers and distill them into positioning messages is essential
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to meet deadlines
- Availability to work at least a couple of hours per day in US/PST morning hours since you will work closely with the CEO based in California.
Nice to have
- Experience in building and leading a SaaS product demand generation team.