Oracle cloud ERP Reporting Specialist
Guidanz Inc is looking for an Oracle Cloud ERP Reporting Specialist. Our product, BI Connector, is a massive hit among Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP users as it helps them to overcome the OTBI reporting limitations with a self-service visualization tool such as Power BI.
We’re about to launch another groundbreaking product that will help users to connect directly to the Data Models in the OTBI. Both the products do exactly what they offer – connecting to Subject Areas, Analysis and Data Models, and showing the Oracle Fusion ERP data as flat tables in Power BI for building dashboards upon them.
However, we’ve decided to travel an extra mile and make our user lives more merrier. Instead of just fetching the data as flat tables, we’re going to share pre-built reports (out of Fusion ERP data) in Power BI with our users, and that’s where your expertise will play a critical role.
The role is a launchpad to take your Oracle Fusion ERP expertise to the next level by bringing Fusion ERP data to life in the form of interactive Power BI dashboards.
- Create effective and efficient Data Models, Analysis for connecting to Power BI
- Use BI Connector, BI Publisher Connector to create Reports/Dashboards in Power BI out of Oracle Fusion Subject Areas, Analysis and Data Models
- Create reusable dashboard templates out of Fusion ERP data in Power BI to help executive users with decision-aiding insights
Mandatory skills required:
- Data storytelling
- Must have 3- 5 years of experience
- Strong functional knowledge and expertise of Oracle Cloud ERP solutions, to create executive dashboards out of fusion cloud data
- Familiarity with OTBI Subject Areas, and Oracle Fusion Database schemas
- Strong in writing SQL Queries
- Power BI Report Development with DAX, Power Query expertise
- Nice to have – Oracle Fusion ERP solution implementation experience
What does a day at work look like?
- Identify the questions the insight-hungry executives have (which Oracle Fusion ERP has answers to) for making critical business decisions
- Choose the critical Subject Areas or Analysis or Data Models in Oracle Fusion ERP (or) Create an efficient Data Model to answer the question
- Beware of Power BI’s constraints in terms of performance, row limits, and optimize the queries accordingly to narrow down to the data you need
- Create dashboard templates in Power BI to answer the questions you identified
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based compensation package.
- Enjoy a week off at the end of the year for Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Fully Remote-First Culture: We embrace remote work and value results over location.
- A company that empowers you with trust and cares about your well-being.
Join our team and become part of a company that is revolutionizing the SaaS industry with cutting-edge solutions. If you are ready for a new challenge, want to take your sales career to the next level, and contribute to our growth, apply now with your updated resume and a brief statement highlighting your experience and achievements as an Oracle cloud ERP Reporting and your experience with Oracle Products.
We appreciate all applications, but due to the high volume of talented candidates we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted