Guidanz Inc. is the developer of two leading enterprise software products:
Skedler is an automation suite focused on IT operation analytics, Network analytics, Security analytics, Telco analytics, Log analytics, and Search Analytics. It is used and oem’d by leading companies such as HPE, Bosch, Anam Networks.
BI Connector is software that integrates visual analytics to BI platforms. It helps users to visualize BI data with their favorite tools such as Tableau or Power BI. It is used by leading companies like Toronto Health, Crowley Maritime, Aida Cruises.
Our vision is to provide easy-to-use software solutions for business problems using analytics, machine learning, and search.
How you can help
At Guidanz, we are staunch believers in Product-Led-Growth (PLG). If you are new to PLG, read here. Our products are the main drivers of user acquisition, conversion, expansion, and retention. Therefore, we want our analytics products to be fully self-service – everything from awareness, learning, onboarding, configuration, usage, support, and renewal. Our goal is to empower our users to experience the value of our products within a very short time and make it so effortless that they can’t imagine a day without our product.
If you share this vision and are an awesome product designer with an exemplary portfolio to back your awesomeness, we need you!
In this pivotal role at Guidanz, you will be responsible for designing all aspects of the user journey starting from the very moment they become aware of our product. You will be working with an exceptional team that lives and breathes product-led growth. Your primary focus will be product design, but you will also work with our inbound marketing team to drive user acquisition and conversion campaigns.
- Product design: Understand the user personas, their day-to-day job functions, their pain points, and their needs. Translate your research into a product design that is simple, elegant, and intuitive. Use Product-Led-Growth principles to design features that will shorten time-to-value, increase conversion, expand usage, and maximize retention.
- Product website design: Design a user experience for our product websites that captivate users, answers their questions, elevates their curiosity, and compels them to try the product.
- Inbound marketing asset design: Create graphic designs and short animation videos for our inbound marketing campaigns (landing pages, blogs, advertisements) and brand awareness campaigns (hiring, onboarding, employee experience)
- Follow an agile sprint model to create designs for our product engineering teams and marketing teams.
- Define and maintain a design system for our products and company
- Establish step-by-step repeatable processes (user flows, wireframes, low fidelity, high fidelity with reviews and updates at each step) to create compelling end-user designs.
- Build and grow a team of designers
- Mentor and train junior designers.
- Proven product design experience of 5 years or more for Analytics focused B2B products backed by a portfolio of end-to-end product design.
- Proven graphic design experience of about 3 or more years for B2B products with a strong portfolio of product websites, illustrations, videos, and/or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Solid knowledge of video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity, or other media editing software.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related fields is a plus.