Senior Backend Engineer
About Us Guidanz Inc. is the developer of two leading enterprise software products:
Skedler is an automation suite focused on IT operation analytics, Network analytics, Security analytics, Telco analytics, Log analytics, and Search Analytics. It is used and oem’d by leading companies such as HPE, Bosch, Anam Networks.
BI Connector is software that integrates visual analytics to BI platforms. It helps users to visualize BI data with their favorite tools such as Tableau or Power BI. It is used by leading companies like Toronto Health, Crowley Maritime, Aida Cruises.
Our vision is to provide easy-to-use software solutions for business problems using analytics, machine learning, and search.
How you can help
As a C/C++ Senior Software Engineer at Guidanz, you will be responsible for the design and development of BI Connector product and related analytics solutions. You should be able to write efficient, reusable, and reliable C/C++ code.
Whatever technologies, languages, or development environments you’ve been using, we expect you have mastered them in-depth, and we expect that you will be able to master any technology, language, or development environment that we need in the future.
Our developers work on all product-level decisions with management existing primarily to support, not dictate. We have the minimal process and plenty of freedom to innovate
- Must have development experience in object-oriented design using C++
- Must have developed software for Windows (must) and Linux. 3-5 years is adequate.
- Must have development experience using industry-standard libraries like Boost (Must have), STL, or other 3rd party open source libraries.
- Must have good knowledge/development experience in SQL/Oracle. Optional: experience with BI/Analytics tools.
- Must have an excellent command of written and spoken English. Ability to communicate professionally and in grammatically correct English over email, phone, chat, or whatever may be the medium of communication is mandatory (Hint: We do not like SMS style communication)
- Experience with Agile methodology, Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Familiarity in using automation tools for software development/QA
- You have a strong interest in mentoring and guiding junior engineers.
- Nice to have ODBC Driver development experience, experience with BI/Analytics tools such as Power BI/Oracle Analytics/Tableau, Development experience in GoLang.
- Opportunity to work in a cutting edge product
- Amazing collaborative colleagues to work with
- Freedom and flexibility to innovate
- Opportunity to interact and work with customers who include the world’s leading companies such as US Steel, NSF, Evergy, Aida Cruises, Marsh & McLennan, and more.
- Opportunity to build and lead a team of solution engineers based on demonstrated expertise and leadership skills