Senior Frontend Engineer
We are an entrepreneurial and collaborative team building a world class SaaS product for analytics automation. We are profitable and our customers include the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe.
It is an exciting time to join the Guidanz team and drive the next phase of growth in revenue and number of customers.
Things You Will Work On
We are excited to be launching our first SaaS product. This is a great opportunity to make your mark and show the world what you are capable of.
- Plan: Work with other engineers in planning, prioritizing, and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Develop: Architect, develop and maintain user-facing features using React.js and other related frontend technologies for Cloud and on-prem applications; Translate designs into high-quality code; Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers; Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Test: Work with the PM, QA team in preparing test cases, plans, and procedures for automated continuous testing.
- Deploy: Deploy and deliver applications in GCP based SaaS Cloud infrastructure.
- Mentor: Provide training and mentor other engineers on the front end.
- Communicate: Join team meetings and #channels to communicate project status and discuss new ideas and any issues.
- Innovate: Recommend new technologies to implement new ideas, improve quality and productivity.
Skills You Will Bring to the Team
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s in engineering degree or equivalent experience in computer science and engineering.
- Technical Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years in software frontend engineering
- 2+ years of experience in development in React.js (16.x) (Must have). Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like Jest.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., lodash)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (Client and Server side), such as JSON Web Token, Passport.js.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (eslint).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Rxjs is an added advantage
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements