Software Engineer – Intern
We are looking for an exceptional class of **2021** Computer Science and Engineering graduates from leading universities in India to join our cutting edge product teams for Skedler and BI Connector.
Note: If you are not graduating in 2021, you are not eligible for this role.
Skedler is a Self-Service Data Monitoring Platform (soon-to-be SaaS) that is currently used by the world’s leading companies such as HPE, Adapdix, MobileIron and more. BI Connector is a data integration product that is used by leading companies such as McAfee, Western Digital, Allscripts, National Science Foundation, US Steel, Praxair, Take2Interactive and more. You can find a list of our customers on our websites www.skedler.com & www.biconnector.com
It is an exciting time to join the Skedler & BI Connector team and drive the next phase of growth in revenue and number of customers.
Things You Will Work On
You will be working on core technology components(analytics, data visualization, cloud, ML/AI) of Skedler or BI Connector. You will work with our software engineers to develop new features, enhance product and troubleshoot customer issues. You will innovate and build cloud scale, machine learning based actionable analytics solutions.
This is a ground floor opportunity to make your mark, build up your skills and show the world what you are capable of.
After 3 to 6 months as an intern, candidates who prove themselves will be offered immediate full-time Associate Software Engineer roles
Skills you will bring to the team:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, engineering and graduating in 2021.
- Keen demonstrated interest (via hands-on projects, github repos) in one of the following areas:
- Server engineering – Nodejs/Go/python
- Devops – Scripting, docker, K8, automation, test automation
- ML/AI technologies
- Disciplined coding and excellent debugging skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of computer science data structures and algorithms