Sr DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a talented Sr DevOps Engineer who is an expert with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, Python/Shell scripting, and Google Cloud Platform(GCP) to work on Skedler and BI Connector products.
We are an entrepreneurial and collaborative team building a world-class SaaS product for analytics automation. We are profitable and our customers include the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe.
It is an exciting time to join the Guidanz team and drive the next phase of growth in revenue and the number of customers.
We are excited to be launching our first SaaS product. This is a great opportunity to make your mark and show the world what you are capable of. You will
- Take complete ownership of platform and infrastructure components for development, staging, and production deployment.
- Build and maintain Docker images and Kubernetes clusters in GCP and other Environments.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Setup alerting and monitoring services.
- Support Development teams with required support during development and deployment phases by troubleshooting issues with respect to infrastructure components and monitoring.
- Develop scripts for deployment, troubleshooting, automation, and regular maintenance.
- Share knowledge and best practices across the organization, coaching and mentoring junior-level resources.
- Troubleshoot infrastructure issues and implement recommendations to prevent a recurrence.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining significantly large web applications in a GCP environment.
- Solid knowledge and Hands-on experience of using Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm charts on production environments over GCP, etc.
- Hands-on Experience at Kubernetes, containerization, orchestration, configuration management, Auto Scaling, and deployment automation.
- Experience in DevOps practices, CI/CD practices, Deployment patterns, and relevant toolsets.
- Experience with Build and Release Management Process.
- Must have experience in Jenkins – Pipelines, FreeStyle Jobs, Automated Builds, and Deployments. Must have used Jenkins pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Container Registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods, and managed using Kubernetes on GKE Cluster.
- Must have experience in Python/Shell/Groovy Scripting.
- Must have experience with version control (GitHub).
- Experience Linux commands and operating systems.
- Experience working in Agile and SCRUM methodology.
- Must have experience monitoring containerized or cloud-based applications and Set up and test proactive monitoring alerts using tools like ELK Stack, Grafana, and Prometheus.
- Experience with configuring OBIEE environments (Added advantage).