Technical Content Marketing Manager
This role is ideal for someone who has software engineering or devops engineering background, has excellent writing skills, a deep passion for sharing their expertise through blogs, videos, infographics and has an interest in transitioning to a marketing or product management role. As a Technical Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating marketing content for a technical audience such as devops teams, cyber security teams, and ITOps teams.
We are an entrepreneurial, talented, and collaborative team building a world class SaaS product for analytics automation. We are profitable and our customers include the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe. Our goal is to eliminate the need for dashboards in analytics because they are inefficient, cumbersome and universally hated by operational and business managers. We will replace it with an intelligent, AI driven solution that automatically delivers relevant data in the most appropriate format to operational and business decision makers.
It is an exciting time to drive the next phase of growth of Skedler and your career.
Things You Will Work On
Your overall goal is to establish thought leadership in specific topics using a well defined content marketing strategy. Towards this objective, you will
- Research, understand, and refine the target customer profile for Skedler
- Work with our SEO specialist to prepare the target keywords for content generation for TOFU, MOFU and BOFU
- Work with the management team to define and prioritize the content calendar for each quarter and for each sprint. Content could be blogs, videos, customer case studies, email newsletters, social media posts and more.
- Research and create on outline for the content. Define the distribution strategy for the content.
- For technical contents, set up the technical environment, create prototypes and/or innovative solutions, create demo videos, and step-by-step manuals.
- Write the SEO optimized content and define specifications for the graphics/videos in the content
- Record video content of technical solutions
- Review the content with the team, work with our designer for the graphics/video editing and finally with our web developer to publish the content
- Distribute the content across various social media channels
- Develop and maintain the social media pages of Skedler
- Track the analytics from the published content using Hootsuite, measure the effectiveness, and refine the existing content. Learn from the results, and improve the approach for new/existing content.
Skills You Will Bring to the Team
You Must have
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer or devops engineer. Specifically, you must have prior experience in the following technologies:
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana
- Linux, Docker
- AWS or GCP
- Domain knowledge of log analytics, cyber security analytics, IT monitoring, AIOps
- Excellent writing skills with a demonstrated ability to write blogs, technical articles is required. Be ready to provide your writing samples.
- Excellent verbal skills – ability to speak with global customers and interview them is essential.
- Availability to work at least a few hours per day in US/PST morning hours since you will be coordinating with the CEO based in the US.
- Attention to detail and an affirmative attitude to get the job done.