Technical Lead – Principal Software Engineer
As a Lead/Sr. Engineer, you will have the opportunity to play a key hands on role in product development, build a world class backend engineering team and take your skillset+career to the next level.
Things You Will Work On
- Design(system, application, database, services), develop, test, deploy, monitor, debug and continuously enhance the backend microservices for Skedler Automation Platform.
- Skedler is both SaaS and On-Premise ready, but the future is in the cloud.
- Microservices will include an analytics engine, alerting engine, query engine, caching, queuing, scheduler, connector, workflow, administration, billing, clustering, and security.
- Debug, troubleshoot and solve customer issues. Provide reliable and high quality resolution in a timely manner.
- Lead, train, and mentor back end engineers. Interview and help recruit world class engineers.
Skills You Will Bring to the Team
You Must have
- 5+ years experience as a back-end engineer for a SaaS application
- 2+ years experience as a technical lead, training, and mentoring backend engineers.
- Experience in building a data analysis/visualization product
- System design, application architecture design, relational database design, data processing algorithms, microservices architecture, REST API, debugging tools, agile development.
- Programming: Nodejs, SQL
- Platform Experience: Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, and microservices
- Database Experience: MySql/Postgres, Redis.
Nice to have
- Experience building a distributed database product (or) SaaS/Cloud based platform (or) Query processing engine (or) cloud data gateway (or) data connectors to databases or cloud applications.
- Scheduling algorithms, queuing algorithms, data compression and transfer, data security design, CI/CD process.
- Programming: Golang, Java , Python, Lucene/NoSQL.
- Platform Experience: Docker, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, Windows.
- Database Experience: Elasticsearch, Google BigQuery, MongoDB.